Sleek, light and surprisingly warm, the Nano Puff® Pullover blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat with the best available synthetic insulation. A deep-venting half-zip avoids harness-line bulk and minimizes weight, and the 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. It's weather-resistant and windproof enough to wear as an insulated shell in a sudden squall, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds) and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The Nano Puff® Pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.